尺子的中文英文翻譯_尺子英文用中文怎么讀
作者:小雅和英美友人
改錐、鉗子、扳手..... 英文怎么說?
擰、松、釘、鋸,這些動詞英文怎么說?
Bolt、screw、nail,你能分清嗎?
Child: Mommy, will you play tools with me?
寶寶:媽媽,你可以和我玩工具嗎?
Play tools指的是玩工具的游戲,而play with tools指的是玩工具的動作本身。也可以說play "fix it",玩修東西?!斑^家家”英文怎么說,以及其他過家家游戲的英文名稱,見文章末尾。
Mom: Sure! Where is your tool set?
媽媽:當然可以啦!你的工具箱在哪兒呢?
Child: Here it is, Mommy.
寶寶:在這兒呢,媽媽。
What do you need me to fix?
您需要我修什么?
Mom: I have a broken table leg.
媽媽:我這個桌子腿兒壞了。
Could you please fix it?
你能把它修好嗎?
Child: What is this, Mommy?
寶寶:這個是什么,媽媽?
Mom: Would you like me to tell you all the names of the tools first before you start working?
媽媽:在你開工之前,要不要媽媽先給你講講每個工具都叫什么名字?
Let's lay out all the tools and go over the names.
咱們把所有工具都擺好,然后過一遍它們的名字。
From top left to right we have:
從左上到右是:
(1) a C-clamp, 一個C型夾
(2) a hammer, 一個錘子
(3) a wrench, 一個扳手
(4) an adjustable wrench, 一個活扳手
(5) another adjustable wrench, 另一個活扳手
(6) a saw, 一把鋸
(7) and a piece of wood to practice using your saw.
和一塊你用來練習鋸東西的木頭。
On the bottom row from left to right we have:
底下這行從左到右是:
(8) pincers, 撥釘鉗
(9) pliers, 鉗子
pliers是各種鉗子的統稱。
(10) and a screwdriver. 和一個改錐。
(11) This long yellow thing is called a ruler, which is what you measure with.
這個長長的黃色的叫尺子,是用來測量的。
(12) The grey things are nails, 灰色的是釘子
(13) the black ones are bolts, 黑色的是螺栓
(14) and the round things are called nuts which screw onto the bolts.
圓的是螺母,用來擰到螺栓上的。
(15) And last are pieces of wood to practice putting your nails, nuts, and bolts in.
最后一個是一塊木頭,用來練習釘螺釘、螺母和螺栓。
如何區分bolt、nail和screw,我們做了一張表,及詳細中英文解釋,見文章末尾。
Child: Okay, can I practice using the nuts and bolts?
寶寶:好的,我能練習使用螺母和螺栓嗎?
Mom: Yes, first let's put the bolt into the hole.
媽媽:嗯,首先咱們把螺栓插到孔里。
Then you put the nut on the bottom.
然后你把螺母放在底下。
Now hold the nut while you use the wrench to turn the bolt until they are tight.
現在拿著螺母,用扳手擰螺栓,直到擰緊。
Well done!
真棒!
Are you ready to fix my table now?
你現在準備好給我修桌子了嗎?
Child: Yes, I am going to use my saw to cut the leg off.
寶寶:嗯,我要用鋸把桌腿切下來。
Mom: We don't need to saw the leg off.
媽媽:咱們不用把桌腿鋸下來。
We can loosen the bolts to take the leg off.
咱們可以把螺栓擰松,把桌腿拿下來。
Let's use the pliers or the wrench to do that.
咱們使用鉗子或者扳手。
Child: Okay! Can I put some screws in instead of bolts?
寶寶:好的!我能把螺栓換成螺絲嗎?
這里描述的是小孩玩過家家的場景,實際生活中,通常不能用螺絲替代螺栓。
Is this how I use the screwdriver?
我用改錐用得對嗎?
Mom: Yes, and let's use the C-clamp to hold the leg in place while you screw it in.
媽媽:對,咱們用C型夾固定住桌腿,然后把它往里擰。
Child: I am all done, Mommy.
寶寶:我完成啦,媽媽。
I want to use the hammer now.
我現在想用錘子。
I am going to hammer some nails into the wall for you to hang a picture on.
我要往墻上釘幾個釘子,您就可以把照片掛在上面了。
釘釘子的動詞“釘”,除了用hammer,還可以用put,put some nails into something。
Mom: Great idea!
媽媽:好主意!
Thank you.
謝謝你。
(1) Washers 鐵墊圈
O-rings 皮墊圈
(2) Drill 鉆孔機
電鉆叫electric drill,無線電鉆叫cordless drill或者battery-powered drill。
(3) Phillips-head screwdriver 十字改錐、Flat screwdriver 一字改錐
(4) Hardhat / Safety hat 安全帽
Hardhat比safety hat更常用。
(5) Retractable utility knife 伸縮工具刀
區別一覽表:
附錄三:“過家家”英文怎么說?過家家,即各種小孩子玩的角色扮演游戲,英文叫pretend play。玩過家家,英文叫:play pretend。
(1) Let's play pretend.
咱們玩過家家吧。
(2) Let's play hospital.
咱們玩“在醫院”吧。
Let's play doctor.
咱們假裝醫生吧。
Let's play doctor and patient.
咱們假裝醫生和病人吧。
(3) Let's play house.
咱們玩過家家吧。
特指假裝爸爸媽媽的游戲。
(4) Let's play school.
咱們玩“在學校”吧。
Let's play teacher.
咱們假裝老師吧。
Let's play teacher and student.
咱們假裝老師和學生吧。
【微信公眾號:你和寶寶說英語】